Casual Resort with Spaces to Hang with Friends and Family or Just Be Alone
Cayman Brac Beach Resort is located in West End and completed a major renovation in December 2015. Rooms are all beach/pool view with one king or two double beds.
The two-story structure has 40 air-conditioned guest rooms with:
• Ceiling fans
• Private bathrooms with hair dryers, soap, shampoo, and hair conditioner
• Towels provided in rooms for use by pool or on beach (towels on boats for use on dives)
• Small drip coffeemakers
• Closets with hangers
• Televisions (although availability and quality of channels may be limited)
• Irons and ironing boards are available upon request
Small Resort with Big Resort Guest Amenities
• Waterfront Reef Divers shop
• Extra large, walk-in freeform pool and jetted hot tub
• Beach volleyball and cornhole equipment available
• Beach area with lounge chairs and hammocks
• Air-conditioned dining room with screened porch for al fresco dining
• Island Prime restaurant for à la carte fine dining Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evenings
• Open air, two-floor Tipsy Turtle Bar (open for lunch, dinner, and evenings for beverages, sandwiches, appetizers, and small meals)
• Front desk offers assistance with car or scooter rentals and information about tours and tourist attractions
• Meeting/conference room
• Guest coin-operated laundry
Add Some “Aah” to Your Vacation at Our Spa
Relax, indulge, and rejuvenate at our Tropical Touch Day Spa located off the main lobby of our resort. Make an appointment to unwind upon arrival or extend your positive vacation vibes into your return trip home with a massage, facial, or other soothing, calming treatment.
Monday–Friday 10 AM–6 PM and Sunday 8 AM – 3 PM. Closed on Saturdays.