Cart is empty
Education and Guides
- Abalone Diving
- Regulator and Tank O-Rings
- Cleaners, Glues, and Lubes
- Scuba Dry Boxes and Cases
- Scuba Diving Retractors, Lanyards, & Clips
- Scuba Diving Slates
- Whistles and Noisemakers
- Bathing Suits
- Scuba Diving Gift Cards
- Kids Snorkeling Gear
- Snorkeling Gear
- Swim Products
- Other Items
- Stock Photography
- Sporting Goods
- CPR/ First Aid
- Introduction to Scuba Diving
- PADI Open Water Diver Course
- Advanced Open Water Diving
- Rescue Diver Courses
- Specialty CoursesSpecialty Courses
Master Scuba Diver
Underwater Naturalist Diver
Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver
Equipment Specialty Diver
Enriched Air Diver $75.00
AWARE Fish ID
Semiclosed Rebreather - Dolphin
Search & Recovery Diving
TecRec Deep Diver
Wreck Diver Specialty $250.00 plus $260 boat charter
- Professional Courses
- Scuba Review
- Emergency Oxygen for Scuba Diving Injuries
- Home /
- Sealife DC1400 Video Pro Underwater Camera Set
Whether you want to capture amazingly colorful close-up pictures or shoot incredibly crisp HD video, the DC1400 Pro Video Set is the set-up for you. The powerful 500 lumen Photo/Video Light is equally as effective for still images as it is for HD video
- Powerful 500 lumen LED light. Latest LED technology featuring 3 x 3W Cree XP-G R5 LEDs.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select light modes.
- Quick-release detachable head - Detach light from its arm for aiming into dark areas and discover hiding sea creatures.
- Flash Cancellation mode - Light dims for 2 seconds when detecting external flash.
- No hot spots. Soft, 70 degree light beam evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
- Depth tested to 300 ft (100m) Guaranteed
- Customized Light Modes - Select between 8 different light mode settings:
- Flash Cancellation ON or OFF: Light dims for 2 seconds when detecting external flash.
- Light Power Levels: Single power (100%) or 3 power (100%→50%→25%) or 3 power plus signal (100%→50%→25%→Blinking→SOS)
- Power Overdrive: Increase light power to 600 lumens for 2 minute.
- Coiled safety lanyard so you don't lose the light when it is disconnected from its arm.
- Rubber hood for added shock protection against drops and rough handling.